Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowel Cleaner

I was invited to do a campaign for Scrubbing Bubbles new product. I thought why not it can't hurt to try something new. I was a little skeptical that it would do what it days it would do. I didn't believe it could keep my toilet bowel looking clean in one step.
The day Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowel Cleaner arrived in the mail I was eager to try it, but still was skeptical. Seriously wouldn't you be a little hesitant too since it is only one step. I made sure my toilet bowel was cleaned(it says to on instructions) and I hooked it up. It was simply one step to clean your toilet and it kept my toilet bowl clean. You only have to step on it twice a day.
The One Step Toilet Bowel Cleaner keeps me from having to bend down and scrub the toilet bowel and have to deal with chemicals every time. The only time I have to do that is when I change the canister for the One Step Toilet Bowel Cleaner.
I recommend this to everyone and it is affordable. Here is a coupon for you to use http://www.grocerycouponnetwork.com/coupons/?cid=16331155

If you decide to try out Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowel Cleaner you can submit a video here www.Facebook.com/scrubbingbubbles of you doing "One Step" dance to win prizes and maybe the bathroom makeover.

*Disclosure: I'm a BuzzAgent and I received this product for a campaign on buzz agent.*

No comments:

Post a Comment